Unfortunately, most of the pics from the month were taken with my mom's camera which of course we forgot to download onto Steve's computer so I only have a handful of pictures from which to choose.
Kate thoroughly enjoyed going to Uncle Freddy's garden and helping Grampy feed the chickens. Each of the girls were sick a day and this was the day Kate was sick - Hence the face in the picture.
Abigail and Eveline thought they were such big girls sitting on the stool at the table.
Kate loved her first pedicure complete with orange polish.
Some of the other highlights were:
- Swimming and playing in the sand at the cottage - So sad we couldn't make it up there with Steve!
- Going to the fair with cousins
- Sitting on the tractors at the fair and Kate's first pony ride (India was her horse of choice)
- Picking things in the garden
- Unlimited date nights for Steve and I after the kids went to bed
- Spending time with aunts and uncles on both sides of the family
- Playing with Django Cat and hanging out with Zio Brian and Zia Rita
- Visiting two Children's Museums
- Going to the Farmers Market
- Eating fresh picked raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- Playing on the swing set in Grammy and Grampy's backyard
- Attending a Loons Game (Minor League Baseball) and running the bases with Grammy
- Trying to get everyone to smile and look at the camera at the same time for a family picture - Impossible!